In order to provide the best experience and remain within the boundaries of the service OneLane can provide at the moment, we expect the following from our passengers:
- That they can enter and exit the car with limited assistance
- That they are comfortable traveling without adult supervision
- That they can legally ride without a booster seat
- That they are ready to go on time
- That only the one(s) listed in the booking joins the ride
- That they are seated in the back and wear a seat belt
- That there is no consumption of food or beverages (except for water) during the ride
- That due to allergies, no pets are allowed
Please note that at the moment, the service is not suitable for children with severe allergies or other special conditions that require specific supervision.
To learn more, browse the other questions in our Help Centre. Any questions that are not answered there? Or do you have general comments or suggestions? Feel free to click on "Submit a question" at the top and send us a message. We would love to hear from you!